As a roofing contractor, you have a lot of choices when it comes to roof coatings. But why do so many commercial roofing contractors choose Tucson Rubberized Coatings?
Tucson Rubberized Coatings has roof coatings that are the perfect choice for any roofing project, big or small. We offer a wide variety of roof coatings that are sure to meet the needs of any roofing contractor. In this post, we’ll take a look at some of the reasons why commercial roofing contractors choose Tucson Rubberized Coatings.
Tucson Rubberized Coatings
We are continually working to be the most prominent manufacturer and provider of weatherproofing that is long-lasting, energy-efficient, and ecologically friendly. Our components have been in action on hundreds of millions of square feet of roofing in the United States and other countries for more than 25 years, and have established their value in a broad range of climates. This is the reason roof contractors choose us. We have a long-standing reputation as being the best in the business.
We offer roof coatings that are:
- Ecologically friendly
If you’re looking for a roof coating that is sure to meet the needs of your roofing project, look no further than Tucson Rubberized Coatings. We are the leading provider of roof coatings that are sure to meet the needs of any roofing contractor.
Why Contractors Use Tucson Rubberized Coating
Roof coatings have a number of advantages, including lower heating and cooling costs as well as increased UV and waterproofing security for your roof. Heat and ultraviolet radiation can create roof damage. Applying our roof coating strengthens and extends the life of your roof. It also enhances the beauty and appeal of your home.
Roofing contractors already trust Tucson Rubberized Coatings more than anyone on the market. Your money won’t go to waste when you use Tucson Rubberized Coatings.
Here are some of the reasons roofing contractors prefer Tucson Rubberized Coatings:
1. Decreased Cost of Cooling
The inside temperature can be reduced by seven to 10 degrees with our roof coating. A quality roof coating reflects UV and infrared sunlight from your structure, allowing the roof to cool naturally, reducing the need for air conditioning.
2. Prolongs the Life of the Roof
Since it reflects warmth from the roof surfaces, roof coatings prevent premature aging and deterioration of the roofing materials. It extends roof life by preventing roofing materials from becoming fragile and breaking down. Your existing roof system can be updated and given new life with a roof coating.
3. Applied to a Wide Range of Components
Tucson Rubberized Coatings roof coatings can be applied to various roof systems, including asphalt, metal, composite, wood, galvanized metal, and other materials, to make them more durable.
4. Avoid Roof Replacement
Problems such as minor leakage and other small defects are addressed before putting on a roof coating. You might be able to delay full-scale roof replacement when you choose a roof coating like ours.
5. Resistance to Fading
Because roof coatings are reflective, the color of the roof is preserved, giving your home a more attractive appearance. Roof coatings that reflect light add to the appearance of your home.
Roof Coating Systems
Roof coatings are available in a variety of types. They’re distinguished mainly by their material composition, which impacts how they’re applied and how they function.
- Polyurethane Roof Coatings – Polyurethane coatings are commonly used as a thin topcoat to decrease UV damage and create a moisture barrier, particularly in high-traffic regions.
- Acrylic Roof Coatings –One of the most commonly used roof coatings, acrylic coating provides excellent reflectivity and resistance to UV radiation. They are available in a variety of colors to enhance the look of your home.
- Silicone Roof Coatings –Silicone coatings have a high-solid foundation, making them exceedingly durable and adherent. They work effectively in various weather situations, adhering to practically any construction surface. They’re designed to be exceptionally resilient, versatile, and long-lasting, with service lives of roughly 20 years.
- Asphalt Roof Coatings – Asphalt roof coatings are commonly used to fill in cracks and holes in asphalt roofing systems. They help waterproof the roof and protect it from UV rays, but they don’t have much reflectivity.
- Elastomeric Roof Coatings – Elastomeric roof coatings are made of rubber and provide exceptional flexibility, making them ideal for roofing systems that experience a lot of movement. They’re also resistant to ponding water, chemicals, and high winds.
Most flat roofs and metal roofs can be coated with one of these roof coating materials. If you’re unsure which roof coating is suitable for your roofing system, a roofing contractor can help you choose the best option.
How Much Does Roof Coating Cost?
The cost of roof coating depends on the roof’s size and pitch, the type of roofing system, the complexity of the roof’s design, and other variables. However, you can expect to pay between $0.90 and $2.00 per square foot for roof coatings.
It would be best if you also considered the long-term costs when deciding whether or not to roof coat your home. A quality roof coating can last up to 20 years, saving you money on repairs and replacement in the long run.
What We Offer at Tucson Rubberized Coatings
Tucson Rubberized Coatings is a manufacturer of weather-resistant acrylic and silicone-based elastomeric roof coatings. We are proud of our devotion to quality control and unwavering client service.
Our method of producing, delivering, and maintaining coating solutions recognizes and prioritizes our clients’ needs. Our team has more than 25 years of experience, along with decades of research. This has allowed us to formulate the best roof coatings on the market.
Whether you have a residential or commercial roof, our team can help you choose the best roof coating for your needs. We offer a variety of roof coatings, including silicone, acrylic, and elastomeric roof coatings. Contact us today to reap the benefits of roof coatings!