It’s no secret that traditional roofing materials such as asphalt shingles and clay tiles have a finite lifespan. When it’s time to replace your roof, what are your options? One sustainable solution is to reclaim, reuse, and restore your current roof. Tucson Rubberized Coatings offers a variety of services to help you do just that!
Sustainable Roofing Solutions
Are you looking for a sustainable roof? Tucson Rubberized Coatings offers a variety of sustainable roofing solutions. These include:
- Reclaim – You can use your existing roof surface and apply acrylic, elastomeric coatings to create an entirely new waterproof barrier for your home or business. By reclaiming the current surface, you don’t contribute to landfills with old material from your previous roof.
- Reuse – If your roof is still in good condition, but you want to update the look or add a little extra protection, we can install a new coating on top of your existing material. This will extend the life of your roof and save you money in the long run.
- Restore – We can also restore aged or failing roofing material to get a few more years out of your existing roof.
Top 5 Sustainable Roofing Materials
Flat roofs are often made from recycled materials that can be reused over time. Here are our top sustainable roofing materials:
- Metal Roofs – Metal roofing is one of the most sustainable and energy-efficient options for your home. It’s low maintenance, long-lasting, and it can be made from recycled steel or aluminum. If you want to choose a green roof but don’t want an asphalt shingle to look, a metal roof is a great alternative.
- Clay Tile – Clay tile roofs are extremely durable, fire-resistant, and low maintenance. It’s one of the most sustainable roofing options because clay tiles can last up to 100 years! They are also recyclable when you’re ready for a new roof or want to add some extra protection on top of your current surface.
- Concrete Tile – Another great option for sustainable roofing is concrete tile, which has many benefits like being fire-resistant and low-maintenance (just like clay tiles). Concrete tiles are also cheaper than most other materials on the market, so it’s a good choice if you’re looking to save money over time.
- Slate Tile – Slate tiles are beautiful and sustainable. They’re also one of the most durable options out there, with a lifespan of up to 200 years! Just like concrete tiles, slate is a good choice if you want to save money in the long run.
- Fiber Cement Shingles – Fiber cement roofing is a good sustainable roofing material because they are made of recycled materials. They’re also fire-resistant and can last up to 30 years.
Maintenance systems allow you to get the most value out of a roof by extending its life. This includes waterproofing and repair solutions that can fix small leaks, cracks, and other potential issues before they become major problems.
This is an affordable solution for those who have a roof in good condition but are looking to avoid future costly repairs. It’s also important to remember that any roofing work should be done by a qualified professional.
Our Restoration Systems allow you to restore your aged roof, saving you the time and money of a full replacement. With this solution, we’ll apply a new durable layer over your existing roof to protect it from further damage while preventing leaks.
Our acrylic roof restoration systems restore your damaged roof, avoiding the time and expense of a full roof replacement. This sustainable system will also add years to the life of your roof.
If you are looking for a sustainable solution that will allow you to reuse and recycle your current roof, our Reclamation Systems are perfect for you. We’ll remove all the old materials from your roof and replace them with new, sustainable materials that will last for years to come.
You’ll save money and reduce waste with our Reclamation Systems, as we remove all the old roofing materials from your home or building before installing a new one. It also means you won’t have to worry about any damage caused by water leaking through the roof during the installation of this system!
Benefits of Sustainable Roofing Solutions
There are several benefits to using a sustainable roofing solution. Here are just a few:
- Affordable Cost – Sustainable roofing solutions are often more affordable than traditional roofing options.
- Sustainable – All of our sustainable roofing solutions are environmentally friendly and reduce waste.
- Long-Lasting – Our systems are durable and will last for years, reducing the need for future repairs or replacements.
If you’re looking for a sustainable, affordable solution to your roofing needs, contact one today! We’ll help you find the right products that meet all of your requirements while saving money on energy costs and reducing waste.
The next part is up to you: Contact us today with any questions or concerns, we’re happy to answer them!