Silicone roof coatings are one of the most popular coating materials used in both residential and commercial roofing projects. Tucson Rubberized silicone coating products can be applied on all types of roofs, whether flat roofs or sloped roofs, a large roof or small. Our coating products provide a guaranteed, hassle free solution for renewing your damaged and weathered roof. Silicone coatings can be applied to any existing roofing surface to create a seamless membrane on the roof for protecting it against ponding water, ultraviolet rays, and severe weather.
Silicone coatings are a type of spray polyurethane foam coating made from silicone oil and other ingredients. Silicone coatings are tough, waterproof, and resistant to fading, staining, and water damage. They are also heat and cold resistant. They have high shine and low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions.
BENEFITS OF SILICONE ROOF COATINGS
One of the main benefits of silicone coatings is that they are highly durable. They can last for many years without needing to be replaced. Silicone coatings are also resistant to weathering and corrosion, making them a good choice for roofs that will be exposed to elements such as wind, snow and rain.
The key advantages of using silicone roof coating systems are:
- Silicone is non-degradable and will not crack, even under harsh UV sun rays.
- Silicone creates an extra layer of protection, protecting the roof from harsh weather elements.
- The silicone membrane is resistant to mold and mildew growth.
- The silicone coating is resistant to ponding water. It can endure the damages of collected water without breaking down.
- Silicone roof coatings are also known as “cool roofs,” as they help keep the facilities cool. The coating reflects UV rays and helps save up to 35% in energy costs by reducing air conditioning usage.
- This coating formulation has a high-solids silicone content. Higher solid content means less coating material is required during application to achieve the desired dry mil thickness. This helps to save on time and labor costs.
- High-solids silicone coatings are solvent-free and contain extremely low volatile organic compounds (VOCs), making them environmentally friendly.
Our Range of Silicone Roof Coating Products
Showing all 2 results